Contact & Career Opportunities
INDEPENDANT SALES REP'S (United States & Canada)
We are a business to business interactive web design firm based in Las Vegas, Nevada and we're looking for motivated and aggressive independant sales people to represent our company outside of the Las Vegas area. In an effort to expand our client base within the United States and Canada we need people who can be responsible for originating sales in their current geographic location, maintain contact with the client during contract negotiations and implement relationship management with the client after contract execution. Complete information on our organization and target segments will be provided to selected candidates.
- Eager, Aggressive, Go-Getter attitude
- College Degree or High School Diploma with relevant work experience
- We also welcome entry-level, fresh graduate, unemployed part-timers
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills a plus
- Pleasing personality, presents himself/herself well and can deal with high level executives
- Very organized, detail oriented and focused on targets
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Capable of scouting opportunities and working on new business leads from start through contract execution
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Commission-based compensation with potential for bonuses
- Relocation is NOT required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
CONTRACT WORKERS TO ASSIST WITH VARIOUS PROJECTS
We are currently accepting resumes for contract workers in the following fields:
Description: Entry Level Developer
Entry Level Developer Job Duties:
- The ideal candidate is flexible, patient, forward thinking, innovative, and result oriented, with a high attention to detail and ability to learn new products and technologies.
- The developer must be able to work well in a team environment and be able to communicate well with non-technical people.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills is a must.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications while setting expectations and maintains priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications.
- Completes application development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools when required.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- PHP / MySQL
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Multimedia Content Development
Description: Graphic Designer /Front End Developer
Graphic Designer /Front End Developer Job Purpose: This is a contract position with an opportunity to move into a full or part time position. The chosen candidate will be responsible for creating design comps based on established criteria. This position will require you to work with clients closely on design changes and concepts. Once approved you will be responsible for front end development of website projects. You will be required to work closely with backend development team to provide dynamic websites for our cliental. This position reports directly to the owner.
Entry Level Developer Job Duties:
- Self-motivated creative individual, with good communication, and problem solving skills
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Must be able to manipulate photos, typography and create graphics using comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Flash and/or InDesign knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with common digital file formats (tiff, gif, eps, pdf) and the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- b comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles.
- Knowledge of responsive/ adaptive design , HTML and CSS skills a must.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines and to budget your time.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content and implementing proper usability techniques.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic developers; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by ensuring cross-platform compatibility; and implementing proper SEO standards.
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protect sites by designing and installing security precautions where required.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Keep sites operating by; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining content; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Ability to perform quality assurance testing prior to launch.
Please submit a resume with references attached to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: All candidates will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Non-Compete Agreement before commencement.
LAS VEGAS OFFICE (MAIN)
3125 W. Ali Baba Lane, #710
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
SAN DIEGO OFFICE
Washington Mail Only
12819 SE 38th Street #143
Bellevue, WA 98006